8.2 C
20 juin 2024

Bonjour from Mira

40 sujets de 1 à 40 (sur un total de 44)
  • Auteur
  • #63643

    Bounjour a tous!

    My name is Mira, I am a registered migration agent and co – I will be happy to assist you with general questions about Australian visa matters.
    I encourage you to write in French or in English – whatever is easier for you.
    I do understand French so most of the time I hope to understand what you ask and if I don’t then I will tell you and may ask you to write in English. 🙂
    My answers to you will be in English, hopefully that will be a great chance for everybody to practice their English and hopefully my French too will improve with time. 🙂

    So looking forward to get to know you all very soon.


    Bonjour Mira,

    Thanks in advance for your help.
    I would like to go to Oz to find a job and stay there for a few years or maybe more…!

    I would like to know which visa I should ask.
    I am french, 23 and I just obtained a Masters in Marketing in Dublin. Therefore, it seems that I can apply to the ‘Independent Skilled Migration Visa, Subclass 136’. Does it make any difference whether I am working at the moment? I tried to make an online skilled visa assessment but they asked me to justify the ‘industry I am currently working in’ to complete it…

    Also, I have native australian friends living there but we don’t belong to the same family. Therefore, what about the ‘Skilled Migrant – Designated Area Family Sponsored Visa (Subclass 139)’ or the ‘Skilled Migrant – Australian Family Sponsored Visa, Subclass 138’? Is it only for relatives or is there a special kind of eligibility?

    Could you let me know what you think? Any other Visa that I could ask?

    Thanks a million for your answer



    Bonjour Romain,

    You haven’t mentioned in your e-mail if you have been working at all, if you have no recent work experience, it will be impossible to apply for Skilled Migration at the moment.
    In any case with a marketing degree, if you had the work experience, you could have applied only for the SIR visa (skilled Independent Regional) and not the Skilled Independent visa.
    You won’t be able to apply for any sponsored visas without having close family who can sponsor you in Australia – unfortunately close friends aren’t able to sponsor you.

    What I suggest is come to Australia on a Working Holiday visa and try and apply for Skilled Migration after that – currently there are exemptions for recent work experience requirement when you apply for the SIR visa on shore.

    As I’m sure you would understand, the above is general information, until we check your matter in depth we cannot give you more personal advise.
    We’ll be happy to assist you further.

    Best wishes and Bonne Chance!



    Hi Mira,

    Thanks for your answer. It’s really helpful to know which visa is the good one.
    I just want to know if ‘internships’ can be seen as working experience in Australia. I did 18 months of internships in different relevant marketing companies between 2002 and 2004. What do you think?
    I know that there is still the WHM option but would it be really easier to find a real marketing job? To obtain the SIR visa?

    Merci d’avance
    Bon week-end



    Hello Romain

    Internships can be a bit problematic as it may not be regarded as Skilled work experience but more like « on the job training ».

    If you apply for SIR off shore then you need to have at least 2 years of work experience in the 3 years prior to applying for the visa.

    Bonne chance!




    Hello Mira,
    I am currently looking for a job down under. I have about 3 years experience as Project Manager. My « wife » is moving to sydney in january and her employer propose us to take in charge the Visa. I would like to know which is the best way to find a job in or around Sydney. Should I come and looking for a job directly ? Is there something to help me to find a job? What kind of Visa should I have to work ? Thank you in advance for your help.

    Best regards,



    Dear Marc

    I didn’t quite understand how your wife is moving to Sydney – did she find an Australian employer who is willing to sponsor her ?

    Basically in order to be able to work in Australia, if you don’t have a permanent residence that gives you full working rights, then you need to find an employer who is willing to sponsor you – that is not always easy and depends on how much your skills are in demand.
    The process of sponsorship involves 3 stages:

    (1) The company needs to be approved by DIMA as a sponsor
    (2) The position needs to be approved
    (3) The employee needs to be approved for that position

    Usually it’s harder for smaller companies to sponsor employees from overseas because of the undertakings they need to take as sponsors.

    In terms of looking for jobs, there are websites like http://www.seek.com.au
    or http://www.careerone.com.au but they are not specific for overseas employees.

    I hope this info helps.

    Best wishes and Bonne Chance!

    Mira Flomin


    Bonjour Mira,

    Je suis Francaise, je suis en Australie depuis 2 mois. Avant de partir de France j ai trouve un sponsor , les papiers administratifs ont pris plus longtemps que je pensais donc je suis arrivee avec un visa Eta.

    Aujourd hui je suis dans l attente d une reponse de l immigration, ma demande de visa et de sponsore a ete depose il y a un mois.

    Dans un mois si je n ai pas de reponse je vais etre dans l obligation de quitter le pays.

    Que pensez vous , est ce que je vais avoir une reponse avant un mois, en attendant est ce que je peux avoir un visa business short time .

    Est ce que l immigration peut me mettre dehors .

    Thank you for you answer


    Dear Mira,

    « I didn’t quite understand how your wife is moving to Sydney – did she find an Australian employer who is willing to sponsor her ? »

    In fact, yes! She found an Australian employer in Sydney and he propose us to make the necessary for the visa for both her and me. the Visa that they propose to her is a Long Stay Remporary Business Entry subclass 457 Visa!
    I do not know yet, what kind of Visa they will propose to me and I would like to ask you, which one should I ask them to be allowed to work in Australia?
    And then, Should I come to sydney to find a job? or is it better to stay working in France and looking for a job on Internet?

    Many thanks for your answer.

    Best regards,


    Guile Ghalt

    Hello Mira,

    As you prolly already guessed, I also want to live in Australia. I will be 27 in a couple of days but I am not interested in applying for WHV. I’d would rather go for a long term visa and this is where I need your help.

    As I said before, I am (almost) 27 and single. I am French and will live in Austria till the end of the year. At that time, I will have 20 months experience in IS/IT project management for an international company (26 months experience over the 3 past years). I speak fluent English and have a basic knowledge of German and Spanish.

    I will prolly start my application by June or July (with your company) and I’d like to know which visa you would recommend for me.

    Many thanks in advance,

    Best regards,

    PS: I already had a talk with Philipp Hummel, your representative for Germany and Austria?


    Dear Mira,

    By the end of this year I’ll be 30 (so will be my wife)…this will be the end of a period and the begining of a new life.
    I would like to move to Australia and experienced a new way of life…an old dream…

    I’d describe my case as « unclassic ». Let me explain.

    Here after my 2007 profesionnal options:

    I’m an Electronics Engineer and I’ve been in charge for 2 years of the « Hardware Departement » for a small French company in France.
    I’ve been working hard for 7 years in this company and now I have the possibility to work for this company from a remote location.
    My employer is giving me the choice to work for him from anywhere (as long as I’ve access to the web). That’s great.

    I have several questions that I could answer by simply reading the
    different web sites & forum about « moving to Australia ».

    Is it a real plus if I underline the fact that I already have a job when I/you apply for any kind of Australian visa ?
    This means I will already have a salary when I’ll be landing on the Australian ground.
    Info: My employer is French and the company does’nt have any agency in Australia.
    I don’t exactly know how to use this situation. Is it a real advantage or nothing special or valuable?

    Which visa is suitable for the above case?

    I had a look at your website, it looks serious and your company is not too
    big, based on my own experience I consider this as a plus.

    If you can help.

    Best Regards.

    Sébastien ROCA.


    Hello Mira

    I am from Algeria , am 28 years old and i am purchaser in a multinational pharma group .
    My fiance and i am interested by australia immigration, we have tried to connect to the various sites but didn’t succeed to find the right adresses for templates to fill and where to adress them .
    There is no office representation of Austarlia in Algeria ; i would like to know how we have to proceed ?

    thanks in advance for you support
    hope to have good news


    mounia wrote:
    Hello Mira

    I am from Algeria , am 28 years old and i am purchaser in a multinational pharma group .
    My fiance and i am interested by australia immigration, we have tried to connect to the various sites but didn’t succeed to find the right adresses for templates to fill and where to adress them .
    There is no office representation of Austarlia in Algeria ; i would like to know how we have to proceed ?

    thanks in advance for you support
    hope to have good news


    Suis ce lien. C’est celui du gouvernement australien pour l’immigration.
    Tu y trouveras tout ce dont tu recherches…
    Que fais-tu comme metier ? De meme ton fiance?


    elle est acheteuse pour un groupe pharmaceutique international.


    Hello Gael,

    It’s nice to know you have spoken to Phillip- yes, he is our representative for Germany and Austria.
    If you want to live in Australia in the long run, it’s much better to think of a long term visa as you are thinking at the moment instead of a WHV which is quite limitted. However, we will have to check what visa might be suitable for you after taking into account your qualifications and work experience.
    IT professionals are usually required to have at least 4 years of work experience depending on their qualifications – so we will have to check whether that is the most appropriate occupation for you – if you don’t have the necessary work experience, we will need to look at other options, perhaps nominating a different ocupation – depending on the overall circumstances.

    I’m happy to be of further assistance to you.

    Best wishes,


    Hello Sebastien,

    I’m happy to be of assistance to you and make your Australian dream a reality.
    It’s great you can have such flexibility in your job, I’m sure many people would love to have such an opportunity. This can definately give you the peace of mind you need when you immigrate to a new country and everything is new around you – so it’ sgood to have some stability job wise.
    In terms of immigration, this won’t change the situation very much because your company doesn’t have a branch in Australia and is not sponsoring you – therefore the fact that you can work for them long distance doesn’t make you eligible for any temporary visa other than a tourist visa – for which you are eligible without any connection to your employer. Also another thing to keep in mind is that you are not allowed to work on a tourist visa.
    The best option for you would be if you are able to apply for a skilled independent visa which when and if approved gets you the permanent residence.
    I can’t say at the moment whether you are eligible for that since we need to check your work experience and qualifications in depth and the overall circumstances.
    We always do a detailed assessment with every new client, since you said you saw our website, I believe that you saw the detailed assessment form which we require both you and your wife to fill in and also your CV’s. There is a payment involved in the detailed assessment process but if you continue to do everything with us, it is deducted from the overall fees of the process – anyway I don’t think it is appropriate to discuss it on this forum so if you want you could perhaps email us directly. We are very serious in what we do and you are right that we are not a huge company which enables us to take very good care of our clients and maintain a very high success rate in applications lodged.

    Best wishes,

    Mira Flomin
    Registered Migration Agent (0210295)



    Bonjour Mira

    je suis acheteuse (dans le département achats au sein d’une multinaltionale , groupe pharmaceutique ) et mon fiancé est responsable commercial au sein de l’entreprise nationale maritime .

    nous avons tous les des backgroung dans le commerce international et j’ai aussi eu une licence en langue anglaise

    merci a vous


    Bonjour Mounia,

    The occupation of acheteuse (Buyer) doesn’t appear on the Skilled Occupations List (SOL) but perhaps we will be able to find a different occupation which appears on the SOL for you or your fiance.
    We will have to check who among the 2 of you has better chances of success, of course we need to take into account the work experience, qualifications, age, your level of English etc.

    Everything needs to be assessed in depth.

    Best regards,

    Mira Flomin
    Registered Migration Agent (0210295)


    P.O.Box 1750
    Byron Bay
    NSW 2481
    Phone Int +61-2 – 66884081
    Mobile Int +61-417-735187
    Fax Int+61-2- 66884153


    Hi Mira,

    I went through the threads and found some precious information but not all the answers to my very particular case. So I ‘ll give it a go hoping you may find time to answer me.

    My profile
    Male- French – Single – 28 years old
    Engenering master degree (Grandes Ecoles…)
    35 month professional experience in the investement banking industry
    32 month in the last 4 years
    => Current position: Project manager on Equity Derivatives solutions
    Bilingual french / english, Russian fluent

    My objective
    Currently living in Paris with my australian -female- partner we need to realocate to sydney asap.
    Ideally I would like to find a permananent job in my area of expertise (cf supra).
    Deadline is january 31th 08

    My solutions so far
    No positions available for transfer within my company.
    Currently have many jobs propositions but no visa sponsorship is available.
    My score at the skill assesment is 115 points (online test)

    So my questions are
    1. Should I try to get in tough with an immigrant officer (fee to expect) to apply for one of the « skill visas » ? How long does the whole process take in best effort ?
    2. Should I forget option 1 and get a WHV instead ?
    Would I be eligible for the same range of jobs ( investment banking…) ?
    Is it possible to start a permanent job with a WHV and undertake the « long term visa » procedures in the mean time ?
    3. Should I get married with my australian partner ??

    That’s all that crosses my mind.

    Hopefully you are not in vacations and will find time to answer.





    Je suis actuellement à Sydney avec un WHV. Je travaille dans une entreprise française pendant 6 mois. Puis, je vais essayer de trouver un autre mission histoire de mettre des sous de côté. J’aimerais ensuite bouger en Australie mais je suis limitée en temps à cause de mon visa.

    En principe, je mon WHV se termine le 24/04/2008 mais j’aimerais rester en Australie jusqu’en juin 2008.
    Est il possible de d’obtenir un visa touriste ou un ETA après un WHV? Si oui, quelles sont les conditions? Peut on faire la demande tout en restant en Australie?

    Merci pour votre réponse


    Hello Kekille,
    The whole immigration process can take minimum 6 months, maximum 1 year/ 18 months, it depends on your strategy.

    There is no limitation as to what job can somebody on a WHV get, but it’s limited for 6 months with one employer so it can’t be a permanent position but as long as you find an employer who is willing to hire you in the position you want – that’s fine as long as you don’t work for one employer for more than 6 months.

    You will be able to start the immigration process while on the WHV and you can do that either through Skilled migration – depending on your circumstances or spouse visa – if you marry your Australian partner or if you have been living with her for at least 12 months, then you may be able to apply for a spouse visa. But there are other requirements to satisfy there as well, and you should also take into account that the spouse visa is only temporary and it can become permanent only 2 years later if the relationship is still ongoing.

    I hope the above helps.
    Best wishes,


    Hi Mira,

    My name is johanna, I am french and in Australia with a 2nd Work and Holiday visa (which expires 09 march 2008).

    I am with my boy friend, who is australian, since 1 year and 4 months, and we really want me to stay in australia, so he have to apply for a de facto visa.

    We consider that we have been in a real de facto relationship since more than a year as we left his home town and been traveling together for 8months, and then been leaving together since we came back.
    De thing is, as we have been on the road for 8months we only have our pay slips that prove that we have been working in the same stations (he is a sheep shearer and I am a wool handler) and a lettre (that we need to ask) from our previous employer (shearing contractor) that will say that he employed us as a couple.
    We have also banks account statements that shows that we have been at the same place at the same moment and that we paid for tickets (like museum for exemple), fioul, hotels ect… for each others. And we started to really prepared that visa few months ago so we opened a joint account only then (which is very handy by the way).
    We don’t have any electricity bills or what ever bills in our name either as we haven’t worried about that visa and we have been on the road and when we came back to his home town last april we moved in to his parents house.
    We do not have lots of phone calls or what ever communication proofs as we haven’t spent more than 8h a day without each others since we are seeing each others.
    I am really worried that won’t be enough at all for the immigration services.
    What would your advice because i really want to stay with him!!!

    thanks a lot



    Hi Mira,

    My name is Benoît and i’m living in the Reunion Island, a french island located in the indian ocean.
    I’m 31 so too old now to pretend to the working holiday visa… I’ve been thinking of moving to australia for a few years now, without knowing how to do since i don’t want to go there without a job or the security to get one.

    My profile:
    French – Male – Single – 31 years old (and almost 32… next january)
    Engeneer in Agrnomy from Toulouse, i also have a master in Biology.
    Spent a year in Swansea (Wales) as an erasmus student
    I have now 6 years of experience :
    – 3 years in Toulouse, working for BNP Paribas, major french bank – I was in charge of the department of agriculture for the south-west.
    – 3 years in the Reunion Island where i’m still living and working for a company dealing with farmers and other activities. I’m manager in a service of 12 people and in charge of the development of consulting activities.

    Do you think there is a possibilty for me to find a job in Australia in my area of expertise (agriculture, consulting, business and agribusiness, management)? Can you help me?

    Thanks a lot for your answer.
    Best regards.



    Bonjour Mira et a tous,

    Je cherche a definir l équivalence de mon diplôme :

    Bac + 2 : DUT en Maintenance Industrielle

    Si quelqu’un pouvait m aider ou m orienter vers un site Internet qui donne ces équivalences par rapport au modèle Anglo-Saxon et non pas par rapport a l’Australie uniquement, ce serait très apprécie.

    Merci d’avance



    Hi Mira,

    I have been working for an Australian company in Adelaide for 1 1/2 year now, first with a WHV (from February 2007 to August 2007), and since December 2007, I have been working under the Temporary Business Long Stay – Standard Business Sponsorship (subclass 457).

    As I am in Adelaide, I would like to apply for Skilled – Regional (Residence) visa (subclass 887). In the immigration website, it’s written that « A permanent visa for eligible provisional visa holders who have lived for at least two (2) years and worked for at least one (1) year in a Specified Regional Area in Australia. »

    I thought I would then be eligible from next February, but in the section who is this visa for, the subclass 457 is not mentioned… I’m a bit confused now… Could you help me?

    Thank you! Cheers,



    Je souhaite avoir des informations sur les services que proposes Synch1. Quelqu’un est il deja passe par cet organisme?



    Bonjour à tous et toutes !

    Je vis depuis bientôt 2 ans à Sydney et ça fait près d’un an que j’ai le visa sponsorship 457.
    Je souhaite demander le Skilled Visa qui me permettra de rester de façon permanente dans ce beau pays 🙂 Je vais choisir comme spécialité ASCO: Computing Professionnal – specialising in C++/C#/C.

    Je dois faire évaluer mes compétences par l’ACS (Australian Computer Society), mais je crains de ne pas répondre tout à fait à leurs critères.

    Voici ma situation:
    – Je suis diplômée de l’Ecole des Mines de Nancy, j’avais pour cours principaux Maths et Mécanique des Fluides/Thermo, j’ai eu des cours d’info mais c’était pas mes cours principaux … Par contre, j’ai 10 mois de stage où j’ai fait de l’informatique scientifique, est ce que ça compte dans les qualifications ?
    – J’ai 4 ans et demi d’expérience professionnelle en C++/C (3 ans en France et 1 an et demi à Sydney)

    Est ce que quelqu’un pourrait me dire si ça passe ou si je dois avoir absolument 6 ans d’expérience professionnelle en C++/C ?

    Merci beaucoup !!

    Julie qui a hâte d’être résidente permanente 🙂


    Hello Mira,

    My husband and I would love to move to Australia. We are both over 30. My husband is an engineer and could be qualified for a skilled migration visa.
    My questions are:
    -Should he be looking for a job first (a sponsored one I guess) or should we apply for a visa first?
    -How long would it take to get a visa if he finds a job soon?
    -How long would it take to get a visa without a job?

    and last but not least, if my husband gets a skilled migration visa, would I get a visa that allows me to work?

    Thank you for your help



    Hello Mira,



    Hello Mira

    I have a french sport diploma as personal trainer. I would like to know if i can work with him in Australia.I mean, if Australia do recognise my french sport diploma.

    I’m not sport teacher.I’m personal trainer so i can train people in their gym or outside but not work some pupil in school


    Bonjour sudaf,

    Oui, vous pouvez exercer votre métier en Australie. Malheureusement, les métiers sportifs Trainer/Coach ne sont pas éligibles pour la skilled migration, seulement pour un visa parrainage… si vous trouvez un employeur désireux de vous sponsoriser et vous remplissez toutes les exigences pour la position pour laquelle vous avez été choisi. De toute facon, il nous faut analyser votre situation en detail.

    Bonne chance,


    merci mira


    Bonjour Mira,

    J’ai actuellement 34 ans et suis ingenieur. Ma copine a 32 ans et est architecte. Nous n’avons pas d’enfants.
    Nous voudrions nous expatrier en Australie l’année prochaine et trouver du travail sur place. Est ce que c’est envisageable ? Doit on trouver un sponsor (employeur) avant ?
    Neanmoins, si il y a possibilite de visa sans avoir de sponsor professionnel, quel est le cout pour l’avoir via votre aide ?

    Merci d’avance



    Bonjour Fred,

    Oui, il y a la possibilité d’avoir un visa sans que celui –ci ne soit du type sponsorship. Les ingénieurs et les architectes sont éligbles à la skilled migration (voir la liste SOL). Donc, il ne vous faut pas forcément avoir un sponsor-employeur pour décrocher un visa de la catégorie Skilled pour l’Australie. La procedure suppose un seul postulant principal (vous ou votre partenaire) qui va passer par la validation de ses compétences.
    Un visa sponsorship c’est plus difficile à decrocher surtout actuellement dans le contexte de la crise mondiale. Les entreprises doivent aussi remplir plusieurs conditions d’éligibilité, faire la preuve d’une certaine compétitivité, etc C’est une variante d’immigration si vous trouvez un sponsor désireux de vous soutenir et de suivre toutes les démarches avec vous quand il n’y a pas d’alternative.
    Il faut faire une analyse plus detaillée de votre cas.

    A bientot,


    Je suis nouveaux dans ce forum je suis heureux d’etre parmi vous.
    Je suis un jeune marocain agée de 27 ans Technicien en informatique de gestion, Concépteur des sites web est aussi professeur de music. je suis vraiment tres intéréssée pour l’immigration dans ce beaux pays qui est l’australie avec cette vaste culture est cette ancienne civilization j’aimerais bien concrétiser mes acquis dans ce pays.
    j’espere que vous pouvez me renseignée est m’informé pour les demarches pour appliquée au visa d’immigration.
    Veuillez agreer mes salutations les plus chaleureuses, est merci préalablement pour le soutiens.
    Bonne journée


    Bonjour Mira,

    Tout d’abord merci pour l’aide que vous apporte.

    Je suis dans mon 2nd WHV, et ce, jusqu’a sept 2010. Je suis entrain d’etudier les possibilites d’obtenir un visa a plus long terme. Je travaille actuellement comme coach de tennis pour un independant dans le Queensland. J’ai cru comprendre qu’il n’y avait pas de skilled visa pour ce type de travail. Neanmoins, je suis en mesure de fournir une lettre de cet employeur garantissant que j’aurais du travail, et une autre lettre de Tennis Australia (organisme gerant tout le tennis en Australie) confirmant qu’il y a une certaine penurie de coach qualifie en Australie. De plus, je m’apprete a passer mon diplome de coach australien dans le courant de l’annee 2010. J’ai bien compris que la solution du sponsorship etait envisageable mais il me semble que cela m’oblige a travailler avec le meme employeur et dans le meme etat durant la duree de mon sponsorship.

    Pensez-vous que mon projet est realisable? et quel serait la procedure la plus efficace pour le mener a terme?

    Merci d’avance,



    Bonjour mira

    Je suis infirmier y a t’il un visa qui me permet de rester en australie de façon définitive?? si oui quel est son nom??

    Merci d’avance!


    Hi Mira,

    I spent a year in Brisbane in 2008 with a WHV, and met my partner there (he is Australian). We now have a baby together, but I had to come back to France for the end of the pregnancy and because the visa was about to expire. I still live in France with the baby and we’re planning to move out this year to finally live all together. We are already applying for the baby’s citizenship by descent, but I have no clue of what kinf of Visa I should apply for .. We are not married, is there a kind of partnership visa existing? And also when should I apply if i want to be able to move out in September? I guess it takes a while.
    Thanks very much in advance for any help, all these different visas are a bit overwhelming when you don’t know about it… Hope to hear from you soon.


    Hi Mira,

    Originaire de l’ile de la Reunion, cela va faire un peu plus de 3 ans que je suis en Australie et j’ai termine mes postgraduate studies in marketing and international business, l’annee derniere.

    Je fais l’application pour le Graduate Temporary Visa 485 (j’aimerai postuler pour le PR mais je n’ai pas les moyens financiers).

    Selon ce document 1163: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1163i.pdf, je n’aurai peut etre pas a booker un health examination.
    « On page 2, it says people from France (which belongs to the group of lower risk countries) who wish a temporary stay of more than 12 months in Australia: no health assessment required unless special significance* applies (none of these special significances applie to me).

    Reunion Island est la France mais dans l’ocean indien, et avec toutes les regulations qu’il y a eu ces derniers temps, je ne sais pas si oui ou non je dois booker un health examination, qui au passage coute AU$300.

    Si vous pouvez m’aider a ce sujet je vous serai reconnaissant.

    Thanks in advance



    Bonjour Anais,

    Vous pouvez postuler pour un visa spouse. Cela peut prendre entre 3-6 mois de l’avoir, ou peut-etre plus… Une meilleure piste serait d’aller en Australie avec un ETA (electronic tourist visa) et postuler pour un spouse visa sur le sol australien. Vous pouvez attendre l’octroi du visa sur le territoire de l’Australie.

    Bonne chance!

40 sujets de 1 à 40 (sur un total de 44)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Nos articles