14.6 C
Sydney
3 mai 2024

Room $135 per week, Brisbane, West End, Jan-Feb

Le 1er site francophone sur l’Australie, le pays-continent Forums Working Holiday Visa Colocation Room $135 per week, Brisbane, West End, Jan-Feb

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)
  • Auteur
    sebastian
    Membre

Hello everybody,

Mi name is Sebastian and I’m going to be in Asia from 16 jan to 26 feb, and I would like to rent my room during this time (or close to those dates). The room is located in West End, one of the best places in Brisbane, and the rent is $135 per week, a really cheap price in this suburb. You will share the house with two australians (one male and one girl) and a chilean guy. The room has a double bed, a little table and a wardrobe, and the house is fully equipped (kitchen, washing machine, TV, etc). The rent includes Internet, water, electricity and gas (that is, you won’t have to pay any bill). The house has a back yard, and it’s close tu public transport, retaurants, supermarket, bars, etc. It´s really a good deal.

Please, reply this message in English.

hope to hear from you soon!

Laurie.b
    Membre

Hi!

We are friendly couple and get on Brisbane 13 January. So, We are interested by your annoucement.

Are you accept the couples to take your room?

Thank you in advance for your response!

See you

sebastian
    Membre

Hi Lauri,

I’d love being able to rent my room to a couple, but my flatmates are not OK with the idea. I’m sorry.

I hope you can find something, hopefully in West End, which is a really good place! Thnaks for your interest 😀

Cheers!

omar
    Membre

hi my name is omar and I want move in brisbane aroud this time i m alone and I live actually on strddie island , is possible to see you in brisbane during my day of tell mi if is good for you u can call me if u want my phone is 0423854760 see yha!

sebastian
    Membre

Hi Omar

There’s no problem. Come to visit the house. I won’t be in brisbane until 2 of january. After that date we could fix a day to talk about it. Let me know what day is a good one for you. Cheers

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Nos articles