17.4 C
Sydney
28 mars 2024

NEED URGENT HELP TO CHOOSE BETWEEN 3 BACKPACKERS IN SYDNEY

Le 1er site francophone sur l’Australie, le pays-continent Forums Forum tourisme Sydney – New South Wales NEED URGENT HELP TO CHOOSE BETWEEN 3 BACKPACKERS IN SYDNEY

7 sujets de 1 à 7 (sur un total de 7)
  • Auteur
    aprilmay
    Participant

Hi peops!

Huge dilemma!!! (first one of many to come I guess…)

These backpackers look great on the net but what are they like in the real « flesh »?
    Please give me your feedback, good or bad if you have stayed in any of the fallowing places:

SYDNEY CENTRAL YHA
    RAILWAY SQUARE YHA
    WAKE UP

I will stay about a month in BP while looking for work and shared accommodation so I don’t want to make the wrong choice as cancellation is almost impossible for December bookings.
    I might even try two of them but still I need to choose!
    For info I am a single female traveller if it makes any difference?

Thanks in advance to any of you that will take time to help me, feel free to answer in French it’s not a problem.

TAKE CARE
    April

Ps:I use to be indecisive now I’m not so sure… 😕

saintguy59
    Membre

bah ecoute moi g ete au wake up c sympa pour dormir ya un pti bar disco en bas c propre a ce niveau la aucun pb…
    d un autre cote niveau rencontre j ai trouver sa moyen tout le monde rester dans son petit coin… meme si au final je me suis fait quelque amis…
    Tout depend le tps que tu veux y rester parce que c est quand meme 33 dollars la nuit donc jte conseille quand mm de vite chercher une acomodation…

manuegotooz
    Membre

hello

wake up is very good and a little bit expansive but sydney central yha is more expansive

manue

Flouch
    Membre

Hi

I stayed in the Central YHA, it’s a very nice place, quiet big (7-8 floors), with a pool and a restaurant, but yes it is expensive.
    I heard the Wake Up is very good as well, the bar downstairs is very popular at night,like the Scubar at the YHA… I don’t know anything about the prices at the Wake Up!

Nico.
    Membre

J’ai fait une réservation au Wake Up ! Lors de ton check-in à ton arrivée, précises-leur si tu souhaites rester une semaine, parce qu’ils proposent des tarifs à la semaine (ce qui doit exister un peu partout). En comparant avec ce qu’il existe ailleurs sur Sydney, je suis un peu surpris d’entendre (ou de lire) que le Wake up ! est bcp plus chère que d’autres backpackers.

La nuit dans un dortoir de 10 personnes coûte $ 24. (réduction de $ 1 sur présentation d’une carte NOMADS, VIP, YHA ou ISIC). Sinon, comme je l’ai précisé plus haut, il existe des weekly rates, available on request. Bien entendu, ça restera plus chère qu’ailleurs en Australie. Mais vous vous attendez à quoi ? C’est Sydney.

Voilà. 😉

stevelag
    Membre

bonjour april.

to answer your question all the tree bacpacker place are good.they are all nice and clean dont woory.i stay presently at the yha central and i dont have any regret.

maybee if you plan to stay for a wild in sydney you should try to get a place to rent by weekly period it would be cheaper.look for people who look for coloc in sydney or manly beach or bondi beach.

if you have more question dont be scare to ask.just to let you know the paradise is here.it is so nice here you see when you be here.

take care

aprilmay
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help!!

That’s it I have made a choice and booked myself at Wake Up, up to the 28th of December which leaves me 20 days to find a shared accommodation (I hope the holiday period wont make it to difficult!)

I wish you all the time of your life

Ps: Merci Stevelag for your sweet little word about Paradise…

TAKE CARE
    April

7 sujets de 1 à 7 (sur un total de 7)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Nos articles