11.2 C
15 juin 2024

Cherche job sur Perth, fruit picking ou mining

Le 1er site francophone sur l’Australie, le pays-continent Forums Working Holiday Visa Jobs whv Cherche job sur Perth, fruit picking ou mining

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)
  • Auteur
  • #54030

    Voila je serais a Perth début Février 2008 et je cherche a étendre mon Visa pour une année de plus, et oui c ‘est trop une seule année en Australie…
    Donc si a quelqu’un a des bons plans pour bosser dans le mines (est ce possible de bosser dans les mines avec un WHV ?) où des adresses de fruit picking , merci d’avance, bye


    Euh, corrige moi si je me trompe, mais je ne pense pas que travailler dans les mines permet de prolonger son visa. A voir


    To be eligible for a second Working Holiday visa, you must meet a number of requirements.

    General requirements
    have completed three months of seasonal work in regional Australia while on your first Working Holiday visa
    be aged between 18 and 30 years (inclusive) at the time of applying
    if applying from outside Australia, be applying no more than 12 months before you intend to travel to Australia
    not have any dependant children (either at the time of applying or after the visa has been granted)
    hold a passport for a country or region participating in the Working Holiday Maker programme
    if applying from outside Australia, you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted
    if applying from in Australia, you must be in Australia when the visa is granted
    See: Countries/Regions Participating in Working Holiday Maker Programme
    You must also meet the following additional requirements.

    Health requirements
    All applicants are required to meet health criteria. Depending on your circumstances, you may need to undertake a medical examination, which may include a chest x-ray, HIV, Hepatitis B and/or Hepatitis C tests.

    All required health examinations must be completed before a decision can be made on your visa application.

    If you need a medical examination, the cost is not included in the visa application charge (fee) you pay when you lodge your application.

    Health examination requirements are outlined on Form 1163i.
    See: Health requirements information and forms

    Note: If you are applying from outside Australia, the required health examinations are outlined under the heading ‘Stay of greater than 3 months, up to and including 12 months’.

    If you are applying from in Australia, the required health examinations are outlined under the heading ‘Stay of greater than 12 months’.

    Health insurance
    Medical treatment in Australia can be very expensive. As a tourist, you are not covered by Australia’s national health scheme, unless there is a reciprocal health care agreement between Australia and your country. Health care for visitors to Australia is explained on the Medicare Australia website.
    See: Medicare Australia Health Care for visitors to Australia

    It is recommended that you take out health insurance for yourself and your family for the duration of your stay in Australia


    Private health funds cover you for treatment as a private patient in private or public hospitals and can include some services such as dental and optical services. The costs and types of cover vary widely so if you decide to get private health insurance, it is important to check the details carefully before you take out the policy.

    For more information about private health insurance:
    Department of Health and Ageing
    Private Health Insurance Administration Council (PHIAC)

    Character requirements
    To be granted this visa, you must meet character requirements.
    See also: Character Requirements

    Financial requirements
    You must have access to sufficient funds to support yourself for the initial stage of your holiday. Generally, AUD$5,000 may be regarded as sufficient, but the amount may vary depending on your length of stay and the extent of your travel. You should also have a return or onward ticket or the funds for a fare to depart Australia.

    You may be asked to provide evidence. Evidence may include a certified copy of a bank statement and an air ticket out of Australia.

    Seasonal work
    Seasonal work is any type of work that is undertaken as the employee of a primary producer, including for example:

    plant and animal cultivation
    harvesting and/or packing fruit and vegetable crops
    pruning and trimming vines and trees
    general maintenance crop work
    cultivating or propagating plants, fungi or their products or parts
    immediate processing of plant products
    maintaining animals for the purpose of selling them or their bodily produce, including natural increase
    immediate processing of animal products including shearing, butchery, packing and tanning
    manufacturing dairy produce from raw material
    fishing and pearling
    conducting operations relating directly to taking or catching fish and other aquatic species
    conducting operations relating directly to taking or culturing pearls or pearl shell
    tree farming and felling
    planting or tending trees in a plantation or forest that are intended to be felled
    felling trees in a plantation or forest
    transporting trees or parts of trees that were felled in a plantation or forest to the place where they are first to be milled or processed or from which they are to be transported to the place where they are to be milled or processed.
    operating equipment to excavate, load and transport minerals
    mining and materials engineering.

    Note: The work does not need to be paid work. Work undertaken as a volunteer or through the Willing Workers on Organic Farms (WWOOF) scheme can also count toward the three months of seasonal work


    Alors la reponse a ta question est : « oui » on peut bosser dans les mines avec un WHV. Maintenant de ce que je comprend de la liste c’est qu’il faut de nombreuses qualifications, autant en terme de securite que de competence pour pouvoir acceder aux jobs dans les mines permettant l’acces a un deuxieme visa. Ne connaissant pas ton background, peut etre es tu qualifie.

    Toutefois travailler dans les mines, ne veut pas forcement dire etre mineur. Etant pas mal isolees ce sont devenues de vrais petits villages, et tu peux etre embauche en tant que barman, cuistot, ou laveur d’engin, et malgre que la paye fasse rever, ca ne t’ouvre pas les portes d’un second WHV…

    Encore une fois je ne suis pas sur de ce que je dis, c’est juste ce que je comprend de la liste, recoupe a des experiences de connaissances ici a Perth, so take it easy.

    J’espere que qqn de mieux renseigne pourra te repondre

    Merry Xmas

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Nos articles