14.5 C
Sydney
4 mai 2024

-*- 135$ City Shared room looking for 1 clean and tidy girl

Le 1er site francophone sur l’Australie, le pays-continent Forums Working Holiday Visa Colocation -*- 135$ City Shared room looking for 1 clean and tidy girl

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    Jeremy311
    Membre

Shared Room in Luxury apartment on Pyrmont Street just behind Darling Harbor and Chinese garden.

Hello Girls !!!

I’m looking for 1 clean and tidy girl for my apartment to move in on the 17/06

It’s 135$ per person/week (all bills include) and the bedroom is for 4 girls in total, everybody get his own key, it’s really clean, new and look great (no cheap furniture).

There is flat screen and Xbox 360 in the living room.

Really confortable matress (nothing like backpackers !!)

For student, there is 2 desks in separate and quiet place good for focus on your work.

Supermarket and bottle shop cheaper than in the city next to the door !!!

UTS, Abbey College, TAFE and a lot more at 10 min by walking.

If you want to train your English this place is really good !!

Everybody come from different country, French, Thai, Italian, Korean, Sweden… we are friendly and like to hang out and cook together sometimes.

It’s very clean and nobody live in the living room.

135 $ per week and per person, all bills include, no minimum stay, everybody get his own key, comfortable and luxurious European style apartment !!!

3 Weeks bond + 2 week advance.

If you want to know more about my place, please contact me on 0412 146 920 (try to send SMS only as I am working all day long monday to friday) or by Email at contact.me@qualityservice.com

See you soon, cheers !!!!!

Jeremy311
    Membre

Ajout de photos

Jeremy311
    Membre

And now the price is down as low season !!!! 😀

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Nos articles