18 C
Sydney
19 avril 2024

Sydney–Brisbane $40 –Cains–Darwin

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur

Hi peeps 🙂

Leaving Sydney on the 08 of June to go to Darwin taking 3 weeks time, planning to do Sydney/Brisbane in one go (not much to see on the way and gonna be cold) and start the road trip from there. Cost will be $40 each for Sydney/Brisbane then same every 1000km.

If you want to join after Brisbane it will be a 3 weeks road trip to Cairn and I’ll probably do Cairn/Darwin in one go.. I’ve got no plan for the road trip as it will be a mix of everyone wish and gonna be an adventure.. just a few place I like to do again like Fraser Island .. a stop at Byron bay as I’ve got friends living there, as in Cairns
    Got a 4X4 van Mitsubishi Delica with 7 seats but plan to be only 6 to be more comfortable, got a trailer to put all the stuff 😉 got pretty much all the camping gear we need.. got a guitar and about to install a good stereo .. a bit of a party guy :p ..I’m french and Australian resident now :p

Anyway, not gonna write a book 😀 .. if you think you might be interested for the trip to Brisbane or more, give me a buzz 😉 …on the rooooad agaiiiiin :p ..can’t wait!! 😀
    Dimitri

update, we are 3 atm from Sydney and one starting from brisbane so 3 seats left.
    A bit more precision for the gear, got a big tante with two room, a tante for two with matrice, a folding camping bed, eski, box to put some food, gazcooker, BBQ grid/plate, big top, hammoc, palms and googles, laptop, a handsaw sometime usefull for nice campfire .. might take two pushbikes ..ooh got some climbing gear with two arness, rope so if anyone keen to learn and give it a try 🙂 ..always beautiful places to camp btw coz also usually next to water 🙂 ..anyone with surfboard welcome! 😉

;)dimi

desole pour l’anglais mais comme je poste aussi sur Gumtree 😛
    ..sa s’annonce bien tout ca 😛
    plus que 2 semaines de taf 🙂

Edit Admin
    Merci de ne pas poster d’informations personnelles (nom, email, compte facebook, etc….) sur le forum,une messagerie privée est à votre disposition pour échanger.

A lire avant de poster

beber68
    Participant

Salut Dimi,

Je suis sur Sydney. Je projette de faire en Juin la côte est de Sydney à Cairns.

Es-tu encore à Sydney ?
    Recherches-tu encore un travel mate ?

Bertrand

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Nos articles