16.4 C
Sydney
30 avril 2024

Inquiry about Graduate Temporay Visa 485 application

Le 1er site francophone sur l’Australie, le pays-continent Forums Immigrer en Australie Immigration Inquiry about Graduate Temporay Visa 485 application

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    stephane_974
    Membre

Hello everyone,

I have recently completed 2.5 years of full postgraduate studies in marketing & international business. I am currently on the verge of applying for Graduate Temporary Visa 485 (I would love to apply straight away for PR but the fees are quite expensive, about AU$6,000 and after all these tuition fees, I am kind of broke and trying to save some money that is why I am doing the process by myself and cannot afford a agent but I need a little bit of help).

I am filling out some papers for my application and I got some inquiries about the steps to follow.
    Regarding the health examination, I read that 1163 doc: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1163i.pdf, it is said that for those who apply for temporary visa, they might not have to book a health examination.
    Can anyone help me out with this please. I attended a health examination in my home country (Reunion Island) prior to leaving for Australia to study as it was required.

If you look at the link, on page 2, it says ppl from France (which belongs to the group of lower risk countries) who wish a temporary stay of more than 12 months in Australia: no health assessment required unless special significance* applies (none of special significance applies to me).

Reunion Island is France though (but located in Indian Ocean), but with all of these regulation changes I would like to be confirmed whether or not I will have to attend a health examination (it costs AU$300).

Thanks in advance

Stephane

all
    Participant

Pourquoi tu écris en anglais sur un forum français ?
    donc si j’ai compris, moi je dirai, tu fais ta demande, et ensuite t’attend de voir, s’ils te demande les exams tu les fais sinon non 😉
    take it easy mate 😉

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Nos articles