ford fairmont 1990 perth 2700 negotiable

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    tagadatsouin
    Membre

Available from august 22

0498 476 820

Hey!

After travelling through this beautiful country that is Australia, I have to start thinking about selling my car.

If you are a backpacker and think about buying a station wagon, you will probably buy a ford falcon. My car is not a falcon, it is a fairmont, which is the upmarket version of a falcon.

The car is from 1990 but you should not worry about it as cars in Australia are often old and have high mileage . Mine is only 250000 kilometres, which means she has barely been driving more than a 10 000 kilometres a year… But if you still worry about the year, let me tell you that I ve been the third owner of the car, the first one was an old man who died. The car was sold to a nice and honest couple of backpacker from whom I bought it. That means the car has not been travelling the country and nasty dirt roads for years, unlike most backpackers cars.

Features:
    Electrical windows
    Air conditionning
    Cruise control
    Computer on board which tells you when levels are low or how many kilometres you can drive with the fuel tank (the car has a range of about 700 k with 65-70 litres)

For the night:

A matress for two people so you can slip in the car after folding the seats
    A tent for three
    Two blankets and a sleeping bag
    The back windows are painted in black so you can sleep anywhere without worrying about being seen by anyone

Comfort:

Two chairs
    A gas cooker which is very helpul to cook as you can guess
    All the crookery such as pan pots and silwerwares for 5 people
    Three cigarette lighter so you can plug in your ipod and other small electrical devices
    A book with all the camp sites in Australia
    A GPS device which is still under warranty

The car is in a really good shape and I will be glad to let you make yourself an idea by having a look at the engine and driving it for sometime.

Call me if you wanna find more about, the price is negotiable. I might not be available in the next few days then please text me!

Cheers!

tagadatsouin
    Membre

Je me permets de remonter ‘lannonce, si vous arrivez sur perth, il s’agit de la voiture de vos rêves 😉

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Nos articles