11.7 C
Sydney
18 mai 2024

Room $135 per week, Brisbane, West End, Jan-Feb

Le 1er site francophone sur l’Australie, le pays-continent Forums Working Holiday Visa Colocation Room $135 per week, Brisbane, West End, Jan-Feb

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    sebastian
    Membre

Hello everybody,

Mi name is Sebastian and I’m going to be in Asia from 16 jan to 26 feb, and I would like to rent my room during this time (or close to those dates). The room is located in West End, one of the best places in Brisbane, and the rent is $135 per week, a really cheap price in this suburb. You will share the house with two australians (one male and one girl) and a chilean guy. The room has a double bed, a little table and a wardrobe, and the house is fully equipped (kitchen, washing machine, TV, etc). The rent includes Internet, water, electricity and gas (that is, you won’t have to pay any bill). The house has a back yard, and it’s close tu public transport, retaurants, supermarket, bars, etc. It´s really a good deal.

Please, reply this message in English.

hope to hear from you soon!

Marketcam
    Membre

HEY,

my name is camille, im looking for a room for the day period you are looking for. Is the room still available? i live in the city already, near the park in roma street, i can come to visit your place when you want.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Nos articles