Sydney
19 avril 2024

Pizza > $4 !!!

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Auteur
    tahitibob
    Membre

Hi guys,

Your looking for a cheap place to eat some proper food? Enough of Maccers, Hungy Jax & KFC? Well I know a place where you can get 4 bucks pizza and there’s no trick!

Where:
    The place is call the Bimbo (deluxe), located on Burnswick street in Fitzroy area. Easy to access as it’s only 10-15mns ride from the city. Take the tram 112 at the corner of Collins st and swanston st or anywhere else and stop when you see a huge baby doll on top of a building (that’s Bimbo’s); stop 18 I think. The building looks old and quite ugly from outside but the food is great. It’s next to the Gipsy bar if you want to ask someone.

Time:
    The discounted rate is applied most time of the week:
    Lunch time: monday to friday / 11am to 4pm
    Dinner time: sunday to thrusday / 6pm to 2am I think…
    The rest of the time, the normal rate is applied.

Pizzas:
    During the discounted time, absolutely all the pizzas are 4 bucks only!! You have a choice of around 15 normal pizzas and 4-5 sweet pizzas (for desert).

My say:
    Once again it’s a great place, very well located as you got heaps of nice places to hang out at night just next to it (i.e. The nightCat, Broadband, etc.) and it’s not far from the city.

Hope you’ll enjoy it as I do.
    Might see you there sometimes.
    Peace,

tahiti

FloZ
    Membre

Oui, c est vrai.
    T as raison Tahiti bob. Elles sont pas cheres et delicieuses. Mais en plus c est non seulement un chouette resto mais c est aussi un super chouette bar pour y prendre un verre. Y a des canapes partout, trop confo.
    Et a partir de jeudi jusque samedi c est plein a craquer et les gens dansent pas mal.
    A noter qu il y a aussi une terrasse extrerieure assez grande au premier etage.

Le Bimbo, un must a Melbourne

BalZ
    Participant

I remember it !!

such a good place!! not far from a nightclub =)

enjoy it !

3 sujets de 1 à 3 (sur un total de 3)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Nos articles