20.3 C
Sydney
13 mai 2024

Nourisse – Nanny – Brisbane – New Farm – 3/4 days a week

Le 1er site francophone sur l’Australie, le pays-continent Forums Séjours études et Au Pair Au Pair Nourisse – Nanny – Brisbane – New Farm – 3/4 days a week

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Celine Ravis
    Participant

Hi there,

We are looking for an experienced, playful, loving & full of positive energy nanny for our 4 months old baby girl named Melissa. Person with a good understanding of babies safety, needs and requirements.
    To start first week of July.
    3 days a week from 7.30/8 am to 4.30/5pm (we can be a little flexible with starting and finishing time depending on applicant)
    Living in New Farm, Melissa is used to walk around (in her push chair of course) the local shops, park and promenade along the river so ideally would like someone pretty active who will take Melissa for walks around New farm as well as local library to read baby books and play… She really likes being outside and enjoy looking at the world going by. Melissa is a good sleeper and easily fall asleep in her push chair so you don’t need to rush back in any case for nap time… TV should really be used as a 10 min fix and with real moderation as we want Melissa to be active rather than a couch potato!
    From time to time, on a nice day, you and I might agree for you to meet me for lunch in the city (where I work) so I would get to give my lil baby a cuddle. 😉
    Play time is important and Melissa is an easy baby, she is able to play by herself for a little while, she will play nicely, talk and giggle however she also requires regular interactions. She loves listening to songs while you play with her nose, ears and feet or dance along with her in your arms 😉
    There will also be some light cleaning and cooking as and when required.
    If this sounds like your kind of baby, please give me a call on 04 28 478 967 for an informal chat.

Candidates must have:
    Experience with babies (aged 4 to 8 months)
    An excellent understanding of baby’s safety and requirements
    Honest
    Reliable
    Supportive
    Good level in English although if french speaker, french takes priority 😉

Desirable but not compulsory:
    French speaking
    Blue card – Registered

Looking forward to hearing from you

Celine, Matt and Melissa
    tel: 0428 478 967

Moumy
    Membre

Hello Celine, hello Matt, hello Melissa,

I just arrive on this forum this mrning and put a ad in the forum.

I can see your ad is a bit old, but maybe you didn’t find out Melissa’s nanny yet ?

I’m Anne Laure, French and living in Nantes (west coast).
    I’ll be 19 yo in 2 weeks. I’m patient, quiet, tidy, and I love babies. I used to be the nanny for my nephew (9 months), and I often do babysitting.
    I don’t smoke.

I got my scientific bac (French high school diploma), and I hope to go in a medical university next year. I want to be a speech therapist.
    And so, I’ll have to work a bit by myself to prepare the exam, and be in France, for the contest, 3 weeks in March or April 2012.
    Except those 3 weeks, I’m available till July 2012, and from next September.

You can contact me at this address : leelawadee@live.fr for any information you could want to know.

Regards,
    Anne-Laure

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Nos articles