21.3 C
Sydney
lundi, novembre 18, 2019
Partenaire e-Australie

VENTE VAN TOYOTA HIACE!!

Ce sujet a 1 réponse, 2 participants et a été mis à jour par  G2S, il y a 2 ans et 6 mois.

• Créateur
    Sujet

LouGaou
    Membre
    WHV

Hello everybody!

It’s time for me to sell my van!

It’s a white Toyota Hiace 2.4 (really discreet, that’s good to sleep [almost] everywhere!!).

The registration in Queensland is available until 10/08/2017. He is born in April 1999 and he has 302000 kilometers. He has 3 seats in the front, a manual gear box. The roadworthy is of course ok. He has the power steering, the air con. I changed the oil and the filter at 299000 k’s and the sparks plugs + the lids. The tires are in good condition. There is as well a spare tyre and all the staff to change it in case. There are tools to do basic mechanical and liquid cooler, oil, …

You can drive 450 or 500 k’s with the full tank (with unleaded 91).

He has a chain and not a timing belt: that’s really good!!

He has insolation on the walls (it’s sometimes really hot here…!). I bought as well a net against the mosquitoes to let the doors open…!

The big bed is really comfortable, the blanket and pillow too. You can as well appreciate a fan for the hot nights!

The fridge Waeco is connected to the second battery (with a standard electrical installation). You have an inverter to charge USB devices or to plug electrical devices in the second battery as well.

To cook, there is all the tools necessary: pans, forks, spoons, knives, (Superman) glasses, bowls, plates… There is of course a stove and and her gas bottle!

A lot of diverse stuff: sleeping bag, mattress to inflate and the machine to inflate it, chair, solar shower, a map of Australia, Camps 8, snorkeling suit (against jelly fish), 3 tanks *10 liters…

And a lot of space to store your stuff under the bed…!!

More pictures with pleasure by email…!

After 10 months in Australia, I can speak english,

mais je n’ai pas pour autant oublié mon français,

y puedo hablar un poco español…!!

Gawen.

1 réponse (sur un total de 1 )
  • Auteur
    Réponses

G2S
    Participant
    Autre...

Salut Gawen !
    Ton van est-il toujours à vendre ?
    Où es-tu situé ?
    Merci

G2S
1 réponse (sur un total de 1 )

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Articles récents