Hello everybody !
– Negotiable price –
After 4 months it’s time for us to sell our van!
It’s a white Toyota Hiace 2.4 (really discreet, and very common in Australia).
The registration in Queensland is available until 10/08/2017. He is born in April 1999 and he has about 319XXX kilometers. He has 3 seats in the front, a manual gear box. He has the air con.
The roadworthy certificate is ok (done on June the 30th) !
Concerning the mecanic :
– There are 4 news tyres ! (Replaced on June 2017 the 13th). There is as well a spare tyre and all the tools to change it.
– We changed the oil and the all the filters (oil, air) at 314000 k’s and a complete check was made.
– We changed the thermostat and the radiator filler neck, with a flush of the coolant. The cooling system is now perfect !
– We replaced the distributor cap : the van starts instantly.
– He has a chain and not a timing belt: that’s really good !
Of course, we have got all the receipt and bills from the mecanic to prove that.
Concerning the van and all the stuff provided :
– There are such a lot of tools to do mechanical things
– You can drive 450 or 500 k’s with the full tank (with unleaded 91). There is also a spare 10 liter tank (full when you will buy the van)
– He has insolation on the walls (it’s sometimes really hot here…!). There is as well a net against the mosquitoes to let the doors open…
– The big bed is really comfortable, the blanket and pillow too. You can as well appreciate a USB fan for the hot nights!
– There is a fridge Waeco connected to the second battery (with a standard electrical installation, done by a professionnal – we have the receipt ).
– You have an inverter to charge USB devices or to plug electrical devices in the second battery as well. (maximum 2 USB + 1 computer plug for example)
– To cook, there is all the tools necessary: pans, forks, spoons, knives, glasses, bowls, plates… There is of course a stove and and her gas bottle (we could use it during 3-4 weeks before filling it again for 10$ only). 3 boxes (2 news) are provided to stock these kind of stuff
– A lot of diverse stuff: sleeping bag, mattress to inflate and the machine to inflate it, little table, net against the mosquitoes, solar shower, a map of Australia, Camps 8 to find all the free spots to sleep (so usefull when there is no reception), a tent, a snorkeling suit (against jelly fish), 2 tanks of 10 liters of water each and 1 tank of 10 liters of petrol…
And a lot of space to store your stuff under the bed…!
He sounds perfectly and ready to go !
Pictures with pleasure by private message or email 🙂 (Size pictures are too big for the forum (max 1MB)
Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.