Propose Lift : Sydney Melbourne

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)
  • Auteur
    combyco
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m coralie, a French girl of 25 years.
    I bought my campervan 🙂 ..
    I want to leave Sydney on 8, 9 10 February to go to Melbourne, Adelaide Tasmania, looking for work in the area of Victoria or SA … I’ve the harvest book to find locations for fruitpicking.

I’ll take two people who speak English. I do not want to speak French throughout the year or very little. My English is bad and I really want to improve it.

I want to take my time as the road, visit, enjoy nature, animals … surfing, snorkeling …

If you are motivated, funny, sporty, adventurous, nice^^, and ready to go next week .. let me know.

cheers

I’m on Manly if you want to meet me.
    mailto:coralie_fay@live.fr

see ya

Coralie
    :-p

EloRoos
    Membre

Hi Coralie,

I hope you ll find very quickly the perfect mates, but I have some doubts here cause you are posting on a french website… If you change your mind (I speak very well english though), my friend and I would be interested to leave Sydney next week, go fruitpicking during 2 weeks and finally go to Melbourne. There we have another ride waiting for us (starting March 5th). It might interest you if you cannot fnd anyone for next week. I have a tent and a sleeping bag, I just need nice people to hang out with! Here is my cell if you are interested 0415969467, and I ll be very happy to help you improving your english!

Cheers
    Elo

marcomacfly
    Membre

hi, everybody have you see my post? look and contact me. see ya cheers.
    need 2 Travelmates + buy a van, car or lift to Melb and Sud

Hi, it’s always ok for your carmate ?
    Actually in Canberra, I leave Friday to Melbourne, via snowy mountains.. And go to Melbourne, to take my time. If you’re interested, let me know

marcomacfly
    Membre

ok Vinc’38 iam interested, let me know O4510 35822 in sydney right see ya cheers and everybody same, tous le monde peux me contacter la j ai 2 plac dans mon van vers melb fruits picking ou non alors convoie lift ou autres ensemble maybe j ai laisser une annone plus detailler au besoin see ya

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Nos articles