Sydney
29 mars 2024

crepiers dispo en australie ??

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)
  • Auteur
    banananutella
    Participant

hi everyone,
    we are looking for crepes makers to do markets and music festivals throught the years , mainly in queensland and sometimes in nsw. if you have experience, and know how to cook on » »biligs »‘, you can contact us. a permanent visa will be better to apply as we are looking for long term collaboration. if you want more details, leave us your details. cheers. eric

Abebelle
    Participant

Hey!
    I’m a crepes maker (i came from brittany so it’s like a religion!). I have experience. I’m intereted by the job but i’ll be in australia only next january and for 6 months. so if you are interested and if the job is still available you can contact me. Anna

antho1980
    Participant

Hi,
    My name is Anthony and I come from Brittany in France.
    I am making of crepes with 2 years of experience. I am at present in the QLD and I should be available on June if you are interested.My contact: anthonydurand80@gmail.com
    Cheers

banananutella
    Participant

HI ANTHONY,
    thanks for your answers. would you be ok to do DREAMING FESTIVAL FROM 11 TILL 14 OF JUNE. WOULD YOU MIND TO SEND US YOUR CV?? CHEERS. ERIC

antho1980
    Participant

Hi ERic,

I answered you there was two days on private message and I don’t know if you received it.So,I should be ok to do dreaming festival.Could you send me your email adress to send you my CV?
    Cheers,
    Anthony

banananutella
    Participant

hello, y a t,il toujours des crepiers dispo en australie ?? cheers… eric

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Nos articles