- Ce sujet contient 2 réponses, 2 participants et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par , le il y a 4 années et 6 mois.
Petit annonce pour UN bon Van en anglais ;).
Here we go, it’s time for us to sell our campervan after 13 000 kms with “Niakou” (nickname of our car). We are looking for a new owner. This car is self-efficiency and modified by ourselves (we got videos to show you if you want). It has all camper’s goods and materials. Also you could see you have a lot of storage space. Above, a non-exhaustive list:
• Mitsubishi Delica 2010, 4WD, 138 000 Kms, diesel, automatic.
• Air conditioning
• Van’s Insulation
• Disiel tank 50L 500kms until 600kms, depends on road and tyres.
• Solar Panel 250 W
• Battery deep cycle 120 Ah
• Power inverter 1000 W
• 4 plugs 230 Volt (to plug phone, laptop, fridge, camera etc)
• USB charger
• Bed 140cm x 190cm + mattress / mattress protection + 2 pillows + 1 downer + linen
• Slide cabinet, weight max 90 kg
• Fridge LG + Sink
• Storage boxes (3x / 2x / 3x)
• Tools box: jig saw, screw gun, hammer, screw, tape measure, socket set, ratchet wrench + accessories, rope, etc. Actually, everything to improve or personalised the van as you want.
• 4 plates + 4 cutlery set
• 1 frying pan + 1 saucepan
• Table + 2 chairs
• 3 lunch boxes
We have done some review for Niakou, such as changing lub, filter oil, supply and fit tie rod ends and rack ends + alignment. Also, we bought 4 new tyres on the 9th of March 2017 and brakes were changed the last November. We are the third owner and first backpackers. The car works very well, ready to go and we have all previous car’s bills. We will back to Sydney at the end of March.
Feel free to call us 04 66 54 38 27, we are in Sydney. The price is negotiable and we could renew the registration, we are open for discussion about that.
- Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.