- Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par , le il y a 3 années et 6 mois.
After a wonderful trip around Eastern Australia, It’s time for us to go back home.
We took really great care of the car and have all the maintenances invoices and other papers.
The good things with this car:
NSW rego and green slip left until November 2017
Two new Tyres
It comes with all the equipment needed for a perfect road trip
The engine has only a bit more than 209 000 km and has always been well maintained, so it’s in a perfect condition and definitely ready for new adventures with you!
– 1999 Mitsubishi Pajero 3.5L V6 – 24 Valves
– 5 gears manual transmissio
– Unleaded fuel with a 92L fuel tank
– 2 front seats remaining and back seats removed to get a lot of room for storing your stuff. So the car is perfect for 2 people. You can store all your things under the bed offering a quick and easy access to the bed at night.
– Air conditioning, ABS, Fog lights, Pioneer Radio/USB
– Tow bar and brake trailer controller
– Roof rack with medium basket
– 2 spare wheels
– Dual battery System
– Foldable wooden bed base with Double foam mattress, pillows, quilt and 2 sleeping bags. The foldable frame offers an easy access to the boxes underneath during the day and a cooking space at rear as well. It’s also really fast to unfold it, only few minutes, when it’s time to sleep!
– Curtains and mosquitos net to get privacy and fresh air all night long without any annoying flying insects!
– 2 metallic boxes with locker on the roof rack
– 6 plastic boxes, 4 big around 50L and 2 little
– 2 red 20L fuel tanks
– 10L water tank with tap and pipe and 2 flexible water tanks
Heaps of camping gear : bottle and gas cooker, 2 campings chairs, 1 table, complete kitchen set (including pots, pan, cutlery, sieve, plates, cups…), cooler 10L, solar shower, LED lights, 5L water chiller, mosquitos and flies repellant, large brand new tarp, fishing stuff…
Car’s tools: jack, 12V mini compressor, jumper cables, spare fuses, spanner set, pliers,wood handsaw, hammer, drill driver with 2 batteries, wrench adjustable, screw driver, tie down, ropes, engine oil…
Other things: Car inverter 150W to plug your laptop and electronic devices, long electric extension cable, Dual USB cigarette lighter adaptor, Australia Lonely Planet and Australia Touring Atlas, phone car holder, 2 GoPro mounts…
Call us to have a look and try the car. We speak English and French.
Lots of pictures available
+61 474 723 314
Sebastien & Florence
- Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.