18 C
Sydney
19 avril 2024

Stage 6 mois Environnement (Chimie et/ou Biologie)

• Ce sujet contient 3 réponses, 5 participants et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Anonyme, le il y a 5 années et 7 mois.
4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
  • Auteur
    Jeanne.Um
    Participant

Bonjour,

Je suis étudiante en Master d’Ecotoxicologie et chimie de l’environnement, et j’aimerai faire mon stage de master 2 à Sydney en Australie si possible. Je cherche un stage dans le domaine de la chimie de l’environnement (aquatique, terrestre ou de l’air), en entreprise ou en laboratoire, pour une durée de 6 mois minimum à partir de Janvier 2018.

Voilà si vous avez des contacts, des idées ou des conseils, je suis preneuse à 100%.
    Je suis super motivée à partir !

Bonne journée

Julina Martin
    Participant

I have to choose between Chem & Bio next year for Grade 11. Nothing major though, its just a simple standard level class. I’m taking the IT programming career in the future, so I probably wouldn’t need both subjects. However, Write My Paper I am terrified of the idea of having last minute change of decisions regarding my career path so I think that maybe I would change the scientific route in the future.

Cristina aarora
    Participant

Internships positions can be an existence and vocation changing segment of the school educational module. Now and again they are required by your school, yet regularly they are not, it just relies on your school and program. They leave during recollections and can be a standout amongst the most Essay help UK significant parts of getting your degree.

Anonyme
    Inactif

I am really excited to see that free games spider solitaire in this game you can really enjoyed and this game will be also play offline and if you are playing multi task then you have to switch on the connectivity connection.

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Nos articles